CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 May 2013

Super Improvers Wall Levels–WBT

Finally I remembered to photograph my Super Improver Levels!
  P1000809

I didn’t create the gorgeous level graphics that you see on the right in the photo above but thanks to a Tara West freebie on TpT we have them beautifully prepared for us to use.

Thanks Tara – very cute Smile

I personalised the premade levels after printing them by adding the gingham paper backing boarders.
 
I LOVE gingham!!

Luckily I was able to match a gingham backing paper, from my craft supplies, to each level card before I laminated them.  Happy days - the final product looks effective and as I mentioned in a previous post, the Little Learners LOVE the Super Improver Wall.

P1000810

You may also like to check out my previous post about how this system works. 
Check it out here… Super Improver Wall.
The photo below shows the angle that the Little Learners view the Levels. 
Kind of looks like a colourful ladder don’t you think?

P1000811

If you’d like to know more about the Super Improvers Wall visit wholebrainteaching.com 
- it’s fabulous.

Hugs
Mrs Stowe
Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment