CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 May 2013

New Labels, New Labels…

Well here are my new labels!

P1000807


Remember the old ones?

P1000801

I am really happy with my new ‘neat’ tub labels.  The Little Learners were hilarious when I replaced them. They were giving me loads of verbal encouragement…
“Good Job Mrs Stowe”
"Neat cutting” 
“They are beautiful Mrs Stowe”

and my personal favourite…

"Just imagine how good you’ll be next time!  Look what you can do when you try!”

SadlySad smile, I still can’t upload them away as my first freebie because the font I used is one registered to my school.  Oops!  Lesson learned just in time.
(A trap for Newbies like me) 

Please let me know if you’d like a copy of my labels (in the comment area below) and I’ll change the font to a freebie font that I can share with you.

Hugs
Mrs Stowe Smile

1 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

Great job, Mrs Stowe :-) You can nab that font as a freebie online......check it out :-)

Post a Comment