The time has come to start renovating my classroom. I am going to take a long hard look at labelling and see what I can do. Fingers crossed…here we go!
Functioning but not very cute tub labels.
(Hope you notice the watermark on the photo. Completely unnecessary but I had to include it as I ‘just’ learned to do it – JOY!)
Can’t wait to get to school tomorrow, print and attach my brand new Tub labels!!
I followed Mel’s (Frog Spot blog) tutorial to the letter and present to you below my first ever…
Oh Sad…I just realised that the font I used may be a problem. I have tried to download a different free font from TpT but I keep getting a message saying that it does not appear to be a valid font. I am now at a loss about what to do and rather than post something with a font that I may not be able to use, I will seek an answer tomorrow!
Please check in again tomorrow!