CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 4 May 2013

Freebie Large Tub labels

The time has come to start renovating my classroom.  I am going to take a long hard look at labelling and see what I can do.  Fingers crossed…here we go!

Functioning but not very cute tub labels.

(Hope you notice the watermark on the photo.  Completely unnecessary but I had to include it as I ‘just’ learned to do it – JOY!)

P1000801

Can’t wait to get to school tomorrow, print and attach my brand new Tub labels!!

I followed Mel’s (Frog Spot blog) tutorial to the letter and present to you below my first ever…

SmileFREEBIESmile

Oh SadSad smile…I just realised that the font I used may be a problem. I have tried to download a different free font from TpT but I keep getting a message saying that it does not appear to be a valid font.  I am now at a loss about what to do and rather than post something with a font that I may not be able to use, I will seek an answer tomorrow!

So…

Please check in again tomorrow!

Mrs Stowe Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment