CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 15 June 2013

Australian Animals - Mr Echidna

We are learning as much as we can about Australian Animals as preparation for our first big excursion to the Australian Reptile Park next week.

My Little Learners gobble up every fact and gleefully use the facts in thematic discussion times. Doesn’t it just amaze you how many facts they can actually recall when they are only 5 and 6 years old… Now if I could only remember where I left my keys!!

Meet Our Echidna
©Mrs stowe 2013

If you'd like to see this post in full... click on the link below to my new blog site.




Hey why not follow my blog at the new site address while you are there.
I'd really value your encouragement by following me at my new site!

Cheers!!
Mrs Stowe :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment